Monday, February 11, 2008

FUN MONDAY: The Best Song EVER!!!!!!!!

This week, The Crown Princess wanted to hear the ONE song that is you. The song that whenever it is heard, you smile.

That being said, I had to resort back to a soundtrack that my Platoon made in Afghanistan. My roomate and I decided to make a songlist involving everyone in the Platoon. It turned into a great ordeal, and we came up with all these outlandish rules about how we could veto a choice and how we both had to agree on the nominated songs! We made a rule that no one could pick their own song, which supposedly meant that which ever song we got tagged with is what everyone thought of us!!! Needless to say a few feelings were hurt, especially when you give a guy a song titled "Shitman"!!! Anyway, loads of funny songs and 1 that was deemed as mine...

Asshole by Dennis Leary




I hope that you don't think that I do do (I just said do do American Idol) all the things that he talks about. But damn do I wish I did sometimes!!!

Thanks for reading now go get your chuckles elsewhere....TRY HERE!!!!

12 comments:

Kaytabug said...

You are an Asshole ole ole ole ole!!

I love you!XOXO

Jenni said...

Well, I bet we could expand the Fun Monday list quite a bit and never get this answer duplicated. Too funny, especially since I've already seen your wifey's post. That's a match made in heaven there:o) You guys must be a hoot in person because you sure crack me up online.

Linda said...

Oh la la la, I'll be humming this catchy little ditty all day long! Reminds me of "Meet the Fockers" where Little Jack says Essssss Hoooooooo!

Alison said...

that is wonderful!! not the song..but the memory.

Molly said...

Interesting choice...but at least it fits the name of your blog.

Molly said...

No wait...you said this was the best song ever? No, way!!!

Anonymous said...

I can easily say I'd never heard this song before. But, it cracked both my husband and I up!

Junebug said...

How funny! Never heard that one before and probably never again. :D

the planet of janet said...

i've actually heard this one before!!! it's still funny.

Megnificent said...

HA!

Sauntering Soul said...

I definitely have not heard this on anyone else's Fun Monday post! Hysterical. You and Kaytabug are perfect together! (I mean that in the best possible way. Y'all are the ones who referred to yourselves as an asshole and a bitch. Not me! LOL)

Sandy said...

Let me join the list of people whose horizons you have expanded!

Great choice and great reason!