Friday, October 31, 2008

Shhh... Don't Tell!

I am supposed to be at work right now, but I really don't see any point in going back, just to sit there and PRETEND to do work while I surf the net and do everything but work!!!

I think what I hate more than anything is that I actually feel guilty about not going back. Even though I know that no one will call me, and it is not likely that anyone will even notice that I am gone.

Well, here's to "bucking the system"!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Kaytabug said...

so is guilt what had you going in early today?

Unknown said...

Thank you for your service (not the day you posted this though, because you were being a lazy civilian ;) ) I know you and yours have sacrificed alot being in the service and I greatly appreciate that you are willing to do it. (I am a day late because I am a lazy civilian too.)