Friday, January 09, 2009

Months Later

I tried to post this last night using my iPhone, and a program called lifecast, but life cast sucks ass, so here is what I typed but did not post...

Wow, it's been a while; huh?

So I guess the first thing would be to say thank you for not giving up on this blog and its "hit and miss" author. I can only hope that my love of technology and my sometimes inability to master it doesn't keep me from keeping you entertained.

Doesn't it sound strange when you say the same word twice I the same sentence? Kind of like saying: “if I do do American Idol, wait like I just totally said do do American Idol.” For those of you that know what I am talking about, you know you laughed. Those that are clueless, sorry but I can’t do links from my iPhone, consider this a foreshadowing of California’s tax returns….IOU!!!

Now I know that I just posted this on a computer, but if I try to link it, I fear the guys in black would come in and take me. And I am not the type of guy to get a cell phone delivered mere seconds before they get here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do do on American Idol? I don't get it. You owe me.