Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fun Funny Monday

Peter is hosting this week and the mission was as follows:

I want you to tell us your favorite joke and/or show us
your favorite cartoon, don’t worry if there is some
duplication that just means more than one person
found it funny.
So come on and regale us with your best joke and/or
cartoon, remember its New Years Eve and we feel
like a good laugh, before 2008 comes along and does its thing on us.

As I stop to think about all of the funny shit I have shared with my students over the past 18 months, there is one video that has been watched more than any other. I would have to say that this is one of the most funny things I have ever watched! "I know"....




This video has been a favorite for quite some time. I know that the task at hand was to tell a joke but, this guy is way more funny than anything I could say!!!

Well, now that you have my entry, go back to Peter's site and check the rest!!

14 comments:

Peter said...

I like someone who bends rules... a funny clip, thanks.

Molly said...

I love, love your masthead eye...very cool. I don't think that Bobby is my type. He,he

Alison said...

Ok...if my daughter brings home a dork like that, can I shoot him??

Hootin Anni said...

first to answer alison's question...ya, dork season is OPEN season!

Loved the video!! Funny.

- - -
Did you know why the Nativity Scene cannot be displayed in D.C.? Because no one can find 3 wise men OR a virgin!!!!

Mine's posted! Come laugh with me today!!!

kitten said...

ROFL! That is just too funny!
Happy New Year!

Alix said...

LOL very funny

Tiggerlane said...

OMG! I laughed SO HARD! It was like a dating ad for Rain Man! "Knock-knock, who's there, Sex Ghoooost." LOL!

Tiggerlane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

so is it wrong that I just forwarded this to my child as my possible next in-law? Bwahahhahhhhahhhh

Princess Jewelee said...

OMG that was classic, my mother thinks he might be my next ex...lol

ChrisB said...

LOL I'm with MJD!

Happy New Year.

Michelle said...

Very funny!! :)

Robinella said...

So funny! He's a keeper! HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Pamela said...

okay. You win. I laughed out loud at midnight and scared myself.