Saturday, January 05, 2008

88% Geek and Damn Proud!!!

Kaytabug was giving me a hard time yesterday because I was taking online quizzes, (the results of which can be found to the right). She thought I was being stupid, especially about the Geek one!! I was actually pretty proud of that.

Last night we went to a friends house, she had to tell them about my 88% geek rating and of course in my drunken stupor say oh yeah I could fix your computer for you. Without any hesitation we find ourselves invited over this afternoon for a BBQ and beer (yayy) and computer fixing!!! So yes 88% geek and proud!!!

4 comments:

Kaytabug said...

I think your percentage just went up. Now if you can make a customized blogger template for me I'll add another percent or 2.
Go study Dirty Uncle Marks tutorials on watermarks, make me one and I'll add another percent or 2!

Fianna said...

My computer could use some work. Ya'll up for a roadtrip?

I like those stupid quizzes as well.

Alison said...

You should be proud to be a geek!! I am jealous...I am the antithesis of geekdom, but thankfully my hubby is a total geek so I just yell for help when I need it....OK..I just read your comment on my blog about your protege yelling "Booby" in the store to your loving wife..you must tell the whole story now, you have piqued my curiosity!!

Unknown said...

Only 88%? :) Love your header!