Thursday, May 08, 2008

I got an iPhone and I fricking LOVE it

Well, it has been about 3 weeks since I got my iPhone and Kaytabug has seen me without it like a handful of times. Now is the perfect example, she is watching "Little People, Big World" and here I am Blogging on my iPhone. I have to admit, the keyboard takes a while to get used to, especially when your thumbs are more like big toes (like mine). But man, the shit that you can do with it is AMAZING! This thing is better than chocolate and sex combined. Well maybe not that great, but for a phone/PDA/iPod, you really can't beat it! Well that's all for this post. If you have an iPhone and need some tips, or you have any questions, leave a comment. I am not a master of it but would love to help you enjoy this toy even more, and in all honesty, you could probably teach me a thing or 2.

1 comment:

Kaytabug said...

I don't think I have ever seen you without it! If it was waterproof you'd take it in the shower with you.
I am convinced it's better than chocolate and sex considering I haven't seen either one since you got the damn thing. ;)