Saturday, May 24, 2008

Is this ever going to end?

I had to go see Dr. Spock yesterday. I had been feeling VERY similar to how I felt a few weeks ago. No desire, yada, yada, yada. I had 2 "symptoms" that I did not have before though, I had/have been REALLY aggresive, and I have really wierd muscle twitches. I'm not looking for diagnosis, I am just trying to get some shit off my chest. When I talk to people, I can somehow control my reactions, but that seems to drain me and I have to go off on my own and allow all these thoughts to run through my head until I get so pissed off that I just want to break something.

I am so fucking tired of this. It has even affected my performance at work. Dr. Spock even talked to my "boss" about some if the inexplicable shit that I have been doing lately. My moodiness has become a personal issue in the classroom. I am losing my platoon after this class graduates on Friday. I can't express how much this all weighs on me. I feel like I should have a sign hanging around my neck that says "shitbag".

Time lapse about 7 hours later....

Hot and cold
Content and pissed
as Kaytabug would say " Jekyll and Hyde"

I hate this more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more... (now you have a small taste of what it feels like in my head!)

Geek meter statement: posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Fianna said...

I have posted something for you on my site. Come see.