Friday, August 22, 2008

That's what I get

So today I decided that I would focus on the lessons and avoid going overboard with the teaching stuff. We got done at about 2:45 and I released my students earlier than ever. The other class was already gone, but only by about 5 or 10 minutes. 

So I get home, and at about 3:30 I get a call from one of my students stating that the MP's are coming to the gate to "talk" to him. It seems that he had a disagreement with the gate guard and the MP's had to come. Now bear in mind that 3:30 is the absolute earliest we are ever supposed to release our students. Here it is, 3:30 and this fucking shithead is in civies, at the gate and getting the MP's called on him! WTF is he thinking? Damn moron.

Anyway, nothing came of it, it just illustrates how shit can bite you in the ass. I can safely say that they will not get released before 4:00 again.

The reason that this was such a big deal was that if the issue had been pushed by the MP's I would have been in deep shit for releasing them so early. So I would be reprimanded for releasing them early because one dumbass wanted to be a fucking retard.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, will you be keeping them late next time as a kind of punishment?

Retrohipster said...

Lisas: Yeah good point, in "Retrospect" I don't think that mass punishment is the best choice. I will just not rush through shit to get them out early. I will not keep them later if we are done with everything.

Fianna said...

First rule of management - assume they are all retards until proven otherwise.

Good to know you could get it taken care of...