Saturday, August 23, 2008

Look at the size of the STINGER!!!!



This ugly, huge fucking thing was found in our porch this evening.  The coin next to the big stingy buzzy thing is a 100 Won piece from South Korea, it is the size of a Quarter.  No, before you ask I don't know who the old guy on the coin is, and I REALLY don't care.  All I know is that if the guy on the coin was alive, he was scared 
shitless to be placed next to that gigantic "stinger"!!!
  Of course it was dead when I found it, otherwise, this post would look more like this...

but beware that it will take you to another site, because I cannot get the fucking thing to embed!!!!!

4 comments:

Kaytabug said...

You're so funny honey!!

Unknown said...

Ouch, so glad you didn't get stung!!

Sauntering Soul said...

That bug is huge! Glad I haven't found anything like that on my porch recently.

Fianna said...

HAHAHA. Ewww... HAHAHA Ewwww