Thursday, April 17, 2008

The other end of the spectrum

Well, here it is 1230 in the morning and I am wide awake as ever. Unbelievable! For the past 2 weeks, all I could do was sleep, and tonight, no such luck. I think that I was actually asleep for 30 minutes at one point.

So, after all of that, here I sit my lazy insomniac ass on the couch watching some of the worst shows ever created. And no, for some reason I can't change the fucking channel. It's like you get sucked into the stupidity of the show, and you just can't help but watch. Maybe there are some subliminal messages in this show that are telling me to keep watching. But, then again it could be the fact that there are half naked women showing up throughout this show... No, on second thought, I definately think it's subliminal messages.

I feel better now that that tirade is over. I think I am going to try to get some sleep. Good nite all!!!

1 comment:

Kaytabug said...

It's ok honey, I know you couldn't tear yourself away because of the half naked women!! You should have done something about the half naked woman in your bed!