Sunday, April 13, 2008

What is up with this place?

Last weekend it was in the 70's. This weekend, in typical Misery (pronounced Missouri in this instance) fashion, it is in the 30's and has snowed briefly two times! The reason for the title of this post is not really weather related though.

Due to the crappy weather, our 3 lil ones begged and pleaded all morning to play the Xbox 360, you remember, the one I got totally free right before the holidays? Anyway, I decide to let them play it after picking up their rooms etc. Well they wanted to play Halo. The entire time that they are playing they are at each others throats, screaming and yelling and of course crying. It seems that they don't start getting along while playing for the first hour, and by then I am already about 30 minutes past my limit. Is this normal for siblings? I just don't get it.

Well, like i said before, thanks for listening, I mean reading.

2 comments:

Kaytabug said...

Dude, it's the weather changes that have them acting all squirrelly!
You know atmospheric pressure and shit.

Unknown said...

Having spent 30+ years in Missouri - pronounced Misery, it's a crazy place! I have always called it Misery. :)