Monday, July 14, 2008

200 Days and counting...


This week I hit the 200 day mark since my last cigarette.  Finally.  Kaytabug won't let me get anything because apparently I have gone like 6 months without one, but never made it a full year, so when I hit a year she said I could get something.  I think that I am going to ask for a carton of Marlboro Mild 72's.  They are my former brand.  I am just kidding, I just wanted her to read this and flip her lid for a bit.  


I can't lie, I had 2 smokes during this 200 days, but we were in the field throwing pyrotechnics and blowing shit up, you have to smoke when you play with that shit, it's just COOL!!!


Well time for a cigarette break!!!  

4 comments:

Kaytabug said...

GRRRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

Ya, you know she'd kick your ass. Great job! Keep up the good work. Just think of what you can get after you pass your year mark.

Anonymous said...

My best friend just quit three days ago. She was having chest pains and shortness of breath. She's still in the testing stage but they are leaning towards COPD. Not good.

So, no, you don't want that victory carton.

Sauntering Soul said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!!! I think when you reach a year you should do something to pamper yourself. Go get a massage or something.