Sunday, July 13, 2008

The official how to cheer up manual

Click the title to be whisked away to land of eternal bliss!!!

I am serious, I would not make this shit up!!!  The gall of some people!!  Makes me think of that one blonde headed perky little rich cheerleader in high school that would laugh at you every time you tried to compliment her on her ability to do the splits while doing a hand stand and ask if she knows that it is also in the Kama Sutra.  I mean; you know what I mean right?  Not that I am holding some crazy thing after like 13 years right, that would be weird right?!  Any way, check it out and then clear your history so you don't ever go back there again!!

7 comments:

Kaytabug said...

Maybe you should print it out and give it to your coworkers and say this is what NOT to do with me!!

Anonymous said...

Grrrrr, I couldn't get the site to open. I really hate Vista sometimes. Too bad because I could really use something to make fun of right about now.

Retrohipster said...

K You make that sound so dirty. "what not to do with me...." I would chose my words more carefully than that!!!

Sauntering Soul said...

I tend to do the complete opposite of the gratitude letter. I write letters to people venting about all of the things they do that I can't stand. I never send them but it sure does make me feel better getting it down on paper sometimes.

Retrohipster said...

Sauntering - Kaytabug knows all about one of those that I wrote to my mom. I think I still have it stashed somewhere.

Fianna said...

I could barely read that link. I threw up a bit over the first couple sentences and had to stop.

Anonymous said...

I love that someone actually thinks saying "cheer up" to someone is going to magically make it happen.