Monday, October 29, 2007

Day Zero

Well, I am about to give a bit more insight into the world of Retrohipster. I am an instructor. What I teach is not important, but all of my students have been in their job for a while and are supposed to be mature and professional. Unfortunately days like today prove this to be a myth. There is a "class leader" assigned and no kidding in less than 3 hours my group and my battle buddy's group both lost one person!!! My guy was found first, his guy decided to stop for dinner before trying to find out where he was supposed to be. Even if he was told where to go just before leaving!!! WOW!!! WTF Jackass! Well, at least I know that I can teach them something! I can guess that there will be more posts about this group, and at some point it may become a sitcom!! If any of you work for a network, I take hand-outs!! I am not too proud to beg!!! Thanks for listening and letting me vent all!!!

1 comment:

Robocop said...

Venting is a good thing, especially when you have to deal with the incompetence of others.