Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun Monday #39

The hostess this week is Candid Karina. She has asked to see our security blankets, or the things that we can't leave the house without.

I only have one thing that I truly can't leave the house without. It is the memorial bracelet pictured below. It bears the name of my best friend. I know that I probably bummed a bunch of you out, but this is probably going to be my security blanket for the rest of my life.


I miss you...

http://www.memorialbracelets.com/

17 comments:

Kaytabug said...

Awww that's sweet baby. I miss him too.

Molly said...

That is very nice and is a good way to keep memories of your friend alive.

Serina Hope said...

That is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....that gives me goosebumps!!!!

Mine's posted...
Have a great MOANday.

Fianna said...

Thanks for sharing. Sad, but incredible post.

Jodi said...

What a wonderful thing to never leave home without... touching!

Happy Monday!

Sandy said...

What a tremendous friend you are! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to keep your friend's memory close to you. (the pic doesn't show up though)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute.

Unknown said...

I think it's wonderful & not at all sad.

ChrisB said...

That is just so lovely.

Robin M said...

Awe, that is so nice. I remember back in the 70's we used to wear bracelets for the MIA. Not sad at all. Admirable.

Robin of mytwoblessings

Retrohipster said...

Thank you for all the wonderful comments all, please if you have not already check out the link in the post. This company is well worth your time!!! Again thank you...

Princess Jewelee said...

not sad at all, a loving tribute. thank you for sharing

Pamela said...

probably the post with the most heart... not bummed out at all!

Karina said...

This was a beautiful heart-felt post! Inspirational, not bummed out at all!

Anonymous said...

That is very cool!!