Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun Monday #38

This week's Fun Monday is being hosted by WT, he wants to see some clothing art. That's tee shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, sports uniforms or any bit of clothing that you or your kids own that has interesting, funny or artistic graphics.

Due to some technical difficulties, I can't remember how to link to WT's site. This is what happens when the blogger of the house leaves for a weekend!!!

This has been in my closet for about 10 or 11 years now. Kaytabug really likes this one for some reason....

This was "hand made" by our youngest last year for Father's Day.

My mom got this for me in St. Louis about 15 years ago. It is totally worn out, and for some reason I am not supposed to wear it out in public!!!

This is my second favorite sweatshirt. Kaytabug has a good story about this one!!!

And of course as well as I know the Captian, I have to have some Captain Morgan comfy pants!!!
Kaytabug would love to have this sweatshirt in her closet!!!

Yeah, I like to skate.

I was in the studio for this show. Tom Hanks was the guest. He was really cool and down to earth. Was right before Castaway came out.
Was on the ground for this show. Unfortunately had just gotten back off of patrol and slept through the visit. But my Gunner took care of me and got pictures and this shirt for me! Thanks "Gunner"!

Well, that's it. I did not really want to disclose that I am in the military, but that may come in handy for my next few posts since I will have students again next week.

Hope you enjoyed this look into my closet, Now GET OUT!!!!


22 comments:

Peter said...

Good stuff, the "Handmade" one is my favourite.

Karina said...

Love the Captain Morgan pants! Too funny!

Sandy said...

Great collection! We refer to those kind of "lounge" pants as Biker Barbecue Pants! yeah, there's a story...

Thanks for sharing your closet and the father's day shirt is priceless.

kitten said...

I love the Father's day shirt!
Don't feel bad, I don't know how to do the link thingy either without just copy and paste their blog. LOL!

Debs said...

Great job!! :D

I like the last 2. :D

Sayre said...

Handmade is my favorite one, but your first one (in German) is a very close second! Where can I get one of those?

katy said...

What a lovely fathers day present, one ot keep for sure. ok ok i am getting out of your closet, ps closet over here can also mean bathroom!

Anonymous said...

We've had a few of those *hand*made shirts through the years...hmmmmm, I wonder what happened to them...

Robin M said...

Great shirts!

And no problem...from a former military brat, thank you!!!

Happy fun monday

Robin of mytwoblessings

Unknown said...

Handmade things are such treasures. I love your Letterman shirts. And, even if you didn't want to disclose it, thank you for protecting our country. My family really appreciates your service...and if any radar screws up on you...that was one my husband didn't work on : )

Anonymous said...

Always a huge fan of the handmade items, especially with little hands on them :o) Happy Fun Monday!

Pamela said...

the best t-shirts are like the hand made one from your kids.

I have one with my grandkids names on them. but now I need a new one, because there are more grandkids

ChrisB said...

You have a great collection but my favourite has to be the 'hands' for father's day that is so sweet.

Tiggerlane said...

Now, after finding out you are in the military, I'm surprised you even HAVE the first shirt!! Then again, the nostalgia is good, eh?

Molly said...

Okay, I am almost out of your closet. Just a quick comment before I go. Thanks for showing us your t-shirt art.

Fianna said...

HAHAHA! Love them all. I will leave my favorites up for the guessing.

Robocop said...

Good shirt collection. Oh, and greetings from one vet to another.

Anonymous said...

HA! I wouldn't worry about disclosing the military thing, there's hardly a blogger out there who doesn't have a relative in the military somewhere!

I like those pants!

Kaytabug said...

Ummm that sweatshirt is a jacket and it IS in my closet you dork!
You did a great job w/o the blogger of the house! :)

my4kids said...

I made a shirt like that for the hubby when our boys were really little. With their hands and feet. That was 11 years ago, he still has it but doens't wear it anymore.

Alix said...

Love your hand print shirt

Kerith Collins said...

my favorite is the fathers day present...i just can't get enough of kid's presents!